Merck Animal Health formulated the Next Generation Circumvent G2 with three goals in mind:
- Provide early vaccination (two-dose option) for when pigs are easiest to handle
- Offer one-dose application
- Deliver the same great efficacy, now with 5-month PCV2 duration of immunity
- Aid in the prevention of PCV2 viremia
- Aid in the reduction of PCV2 virus shedding
- Aid in the reduction of PCV2 lymphoid infection
Determine the dosing option that's right for you.
- Administer single, 2-mL dose at 3 weeks of age or older
- Recommend using if exposure to PCV2 occurs after 7 weeks of age
- Consider using if there is no or low
co-infection disease pressure
- Labor is a limiting factor
- Administer initial lower-volume,
1-mL dose as early as 3 days of age and give second 1-mL dose approximately 3 weeks later
- Optimal for best immunity
- Recommend using if exposure to PCV2 occurs before 7 weeks of age
- Use if there is high co-infection disease pressure
- Labor is not a limiting factor
NOT SURE WHICH OPTION IS FOR YOU?
Our interactive vaccination planning tool will help you decide which option best suits your operation.